Mini-Con Course Description
DEFINITION: Mini-Cons – a mini-conference that meets once a month to do a deeper dive into an selected financial topic.
- This is a nine month course, and each class builds upon the previous class.
- When you register, you are registering for the FULL nine months, so please mark all dates onto your calendar.
- You must attend within the first two sessions to participate in the remaining sessions. No newcomers will be allowed to participate after the third session.
- The course follows the guidebook.
- All Life-Levels welcome.
- Bring your Women's Money Guidebook (big 8.5x11 book). If you do not have one, you may purchase one for $15 or download the book sections for free.