Mini-Con Course Description
DEFINITION: Mini-Cons – a mini-conference that meets once a month featuring a panel of money experts to do a deeper dive into an selected financial topic.
- This is a nine month course, and each class builds upon the previous class.
- When you register, you are registering for the FULL nine months, so please mark all dates onto your calendar.
- You must attend within the first two sessions to participate in the remaining sessions. No newcomers will be allowed to participate after the third session.
- The course follows the guidebook.
- All Life-Levels welcome.
- Bring your Women's Money Guidebook (big 8.5x11 book). If you do not have one, you may purchase one for $15 or download the book sections for free.
DATES OF WORKSHOPS:
- Emotions and Money - 6/11/2016
- Goals - 7/9/2016
- Budgeting and Spending - 8/13/2016
- Credit - 9/10/2016
- Debt - 10/8/2016
- Savings - 11/12/2016
- Insurance - 12/10/2016
- Investing in your Future - 1/14/2017
- Taxes & Final Celebration - 2/11/2017