Mini-Con Course Description
DEFINITION: Mini-Cons – a mini-conference that meets once a month featuring a panel of money experts to do a deeper dive into an selected financial topic.
- This is a nine month course, and each class builds upon the previous class.
- When you register, you are registering for the FULL nine months, so please mark all dates onto your calendar.
- You must attend within the first two sessions to participate in the remaining sessions. No newcomers will be allowed to participate after the third session.
- The course follows the guidebook.
- All Life-Levels welcome.
- Bring your Women's Money Guidebook (big 8.5x11 book). If you do not have one, you may purchase one for $15 or download the book sections for free.
DATES of Workshops:
Emotions and Money (18-Jun-2016)
Budgeting and Spending (20-Aug-2016)
Insurance ( 17-Dec-2016)
Investing in your Future ( 21-Jan-2017
Taxes & Final Celebration ( 18-Feb-2017)