Mini-Con Mentoring Program
This Mini-Con is closed to new attendees. For invitations please contact your mentor.
Mini-Con Course Description
DEFINITION: Mini-Cons – a mini-conference that meets once a month featuring a panel of money experts to do a deeper dive into an selected financial topic.
- This is a nine month course, and each class builds upon the previous class.
- When you register, you are registering for the FULL nine months, so please mark all dates onto your calendar.
- You must attend within the first two sessions to participate in the remaining sessions. No newcomers will be allowed to participate after the third session.
- The course follows the guidebook.
- With the support of your team and mentor, you can dive deeper into the topic.
- All Life-Levels welcome.
- You will start receiving the Monday Mentoring email that gives you some tips, tools, etc. to mentoring.
- You receive access to the My Mentoring Portal system. We encourage you to utilize this tool between meetings.
- You will receive a Women's Money Guidebook at your first meeting, if you do not already have one. Please do not confuse the main guidebook with any of our supplemental guidebooks available for purchase.