Let's work together to make our communities better!
We work together with other non-profit organizations (Community Partners) in order to:
- AWARENESS: Let women and community leaders around the nation visiting this site know about your organization.
- AUDIENCE: Women's Money refers its clients in the mentoring program to other organizations that can meet their needs.
- NETWORK: Work together with other organizations that serve women, girls and families in financial education, financial stability, or financial recovery.
- COMMUNITY: Work together with Women's Money and other organizations nationwide to build a community of financially healthy women.
- COLLABORATION: Work with Women's Money programming and other Community Partners to meet your grant/WIA/WIOA requirements.
- VOICE: Come together with other organizations to voice the concerns, advocate and educate others on the financial issues effecting women and their families.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to Sign Up as a Community Partner Organization, and join these awesome organizations in partnership.
Community Partner Organizations
A Las Vegas non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of the disenfranchised and helping them make a new start in life, Common Tree provides essential goods and services to the less fortunate living in Las Vegas communities with a specific focus on the needs of children. The organization fundraises to support their activities, raises the visibility of the need to support these members of the community with the general public, and coordinates efforts to deliver goods and services such as food and clothing.
Financial education and empowerment lectures, programs for emerging professionals
Financial counseling, coaching, and literacy; Free Tax Preparation; Individual Development Account grants for education, micro-enterprise, and homeownership; Down Payment Assistance grants for homeownership; Lending Circles to establish/re-establish credit; Banking the unbanked or underbanked with establishment of checking and/or savings accounts; Debt Repayment; Bankruptcy counseling and education, as required by the EOUST for anyone filing bankruptcy; Representative Payee program; Food Security program; Utility Assistance grants; Foreclosure prevention / modification assistance; Nevada Attorney General's Home Again program; Hardest Hit Funds - assistance with application process.
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority
- Nevada Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Clark County Education Association
- Nevada AFSCME
- Nevada SEIU
- Nevada PTA
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Assemblywoman Bustamante Adams
- Women’s Research Institute
- U.S. Vets Las Vegas
- Casa de Vida Reno Community Service Agency
- Consumer Credit Counseling of Nevada
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Access to Healthcare Network
- Nevada Youth Empowerment Project
- Reno Housing Authority
- United Way of Northern Nevada
- Bristlecone Family Resources
- My Journey Home
- The Ridge House
- The Latin Chamber of Commerce
- The Urban Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Reno
- Reno Housing Authority
- Inter-Tribal Council of Nevada
- Community Services Agency